Wondering how to pay for college?
Bonny Eagle Adult Education
Free Workshop on Financial Aid and Filing the FAFSA
Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
Bonny Eagle High School Auditorium
Representatives from the Finance Authority of Maine (FAME) will be on hand for a Financial Aid info session. The info session will begin at 6:00 p.m. and go until 7:30 p.m. A FAFSA Completion Lab will follow this info session. This lab is where you will complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Lab is only for students planning to attend college January 2020.
Only those attending the Completion Lab will need to bring these documents with them:
- _Last year’s Federal tax return or other income documentation
- Social Security Number
- _Driver’s License_
- _Last year’s W-2 or year-end pay stubs and other year-end records of money received
- _Last year’s untaxed income records (Social Security, TANF, Welfare or Veterans’ Benefits)
- _Last year’s bank statements
- _Business, mortgage and investment information _
- _Your alien registration card if you are not a U.S. citizen
Although this workshop is FREE, you must pre-register with Bonny Eagle Adult Education.